Friday 8 July 2011

Getting Your Attention

Welcome. I'm sincerely glad you could join me.

And what is this? It's hard to say exactly. But for now, let's say that it will be a place where I give my honest thoughts (and if you're offended, then I'll consider myself to have done a good job). It will be a place where I give you my tips and advice and suggestions about dating, sex, and life (and you can use your brain to decide whether you want to follow them). And it will be a place where women of all backgrounds can come together to bond over a very special topic: sexy girls.

Now, I'm no expert on hooking up or having a relationship or being in love. In fact, my exes might say that I'm terrible at those things (okay, not so much the hooking up part, they liked that). But I have had a lot of experiences in life, and I have a lot of things running around in my mind all the time, and I want to share them all with you.

And who am I? For now, you can call me Rogue (and don't confuse me with the X-Men version, though I would say she's pretty damn hot). I'm a professional in my mid-20s living in a major city on the west coast of North America. I'm not 100% gay, but I'm gay enough to have had plenty of ladies coming and going in my life (it's always funner when they're coming, though ;)).

I'm not at a point in my life where I'm looking for "the one". I'm too afraid of commitment, too focused on my career, and too emotionally immature to be able to be the kind of girlfriend that a lovely lady deserves. But that doesn't mean that I'm not in the mood to meet, date, and bed beautiful women. The only question is: will I be able to do that?

Join me over the next while, and we'll find out.

No comments:

Post a Comment